Axis Bank Walk-in Interview 2022 HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation. for Relationship officer,Sales & Marketing Executive At Jaipur. Axis Bank Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Relationship officer,Sales & Marketing Executive
- Qualification: HSC, Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Experienced: 0 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Job Description: Axis Bank Hiring For Relationship officer,Sales & Marketing Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Jaipur
- Post of date:12/01/2022
- Contact -MR.ABHISHEK SHARMA (9829329497)
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Relationship officer,Sales & Marketing Executive , Axis Bank
Interview Dates:-13th January – 21st January, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Venue:-JAIPUR WALK-INS ADDRESS :- RAGHU SAPPHIRE CENTER, 3RD FLOOR-403-404,ABOVE VODAFONE STORE,OPPSITE 4 NO.ESIC HOSPITAL,Pilor No. 74 (SODALA),JAIPUR.
AXIS BANK(PARTNER PAYROLL) IS HIRING FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS/SALES OFFICER/RELATIONSHIP OFFICER/FIELD SALES.
Roles and Responsibilities
Great Opportunity in Personal Loan/Business Loan/Home Loan/Credit Card/Agri Loan/Auto Loan/ Mortgage Loan/ Two wheeler/Auto Loan/Gold Loan/Education Loan/Agri Rural B2B/B2C/MAB/KCC Sales
Sales Officer / Senior Sales Officer with a leading private sector bank
- Direct sales/Open market
- Responsible for selling Bank Loans in the assigned territory
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Candidates with minimum six months of any sales experience preferred.
- Fresher candidatecan Also apply
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably – HSC & Graduate with experience in Banking sale
- Knowledge of local customers and target businesses
- Understanding of financials will be added advantage
- 2-wheeler – preferable
- Should be disciplined and have the ability to work in goal-oriented environment
- Good communication skills
Perks and Benefits
Fresher Candidatecan Also apply
Axis Bank Limited is taking this opportunity to balance employment and the medications for the world. We are hereby inviting candidates who are interested to join India’s number one company in Pharmaceutical sector.