Walk-in Interview – Lupin Limited, Dabhasa, Vadodara, Gujarat
Date: 25 September, 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: Baroda Productivity Council, Second Floor, Productivity House, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat
Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst) – QUALITY CONTROL:
Candidate should be B.Sc. / M.Sc. /B. Pharma with 1-7 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Officer / Jr. Officer (Doer) – PRODUCTION:
Candidate should be Diploma (Chemical) / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 1-5 years of experience working with API Pharma Industries.
Candidates Should Possess:
- Competencies : Customer Centricity, Collaboration, Innovation & Creativity, Developing Talent, Process Excellence, Result Orientation, Stakeholder Management and Strategic Agility.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
Preferences / Compulsion:
- Relevant Exposure in API/ Bulk Drug/ Pharma Industries with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having <05 years of post qualification documented experience.
- Freshers need not attend the interview.
Please walk-in along with your updated resume, PP Size Photo, Covid-19 Vaccination certificate & all other relevant proof of qualifications and experiences. Aspiring candidates who couldn’t attend interview due to any reason, can apply on lupin Career portal for the above positions.
Candidates are requested to co-operate & follow COVID-19 guidelines at the Interview Venue.