Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Recruitment 2021 for Catalog Quality Analyst At Bangalore/Bengaluru.Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send Resume.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: Catalog Quality Analyst
- Qualification:Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary:INR 230000 Per Annum (Non-negotiable)
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Catalog Quality Analyst in Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd !
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
- Proficient in American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link – https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56452&e=12283
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Click here for notification and Apply
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.