Ami Lifesciences was founded with the goal of changing the way in which quality medicines are delivered to people in need. We operate on the principle by extending our focus and services to maximize our impact on the global pharmaceutical industry. We have spent last two decades in building up our scientific and technological capabilities, research, and manufacturing competencies. Along the way we have earned a reputation for being innovative, inventive and resourceful. We have built long term business association pharmaceutical companies of the world.
Hiring Chemist / Officer / Sr. Officer / Executive – R&D
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Method validation (GC) of all parameters
- Perform analysis of raw material, Intermediate, Finished product, samples of R & D
- Perform routine sample of HPLC
- Fill the analysis report and review of analytical documents
- Perform the analysis as per Standard testing procedure
- Perform Analytical Method, transfer to Quality control department.
- Online Documentation, Compiling the results of the methods of the analysis
- Experience in using chromatography data collection software such as Lab solution and LC solution, empower is a must
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate with 4 to 6 years of the experience
- Preferred Qualification: M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Pharm
Candidates can also submit there resume on https://bit.ly/applyatami