Hiring for ARD (Solid Oral)
Area & Job specification
Analytical Method Development
Analytical Method Validation
Designation : Officer to Sr. Executive
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Job Location: SEZ Matoda, Ahmedabad
Routine Analysis of Assay, Related compound and dissolution of In-process, Finished product and stability sample.
• Analytical method development of Assay, Related compound and dissolution for In-process and Finished product sample.
Strong and scientific knowledge of areas like Impurity profiling, Force degradation
study and basic method development for dissolution.
Basic concepts of analytical method validation of Assay, Related compound, Residual solvent and Dissolution test and should be aware its troubleshooting.
• Ability to analyse API and Excipients.
• Operation of analytical instruments like HPLC, IR, UV, KF, Dissolution, GC, Autotitrator, TGA and Particle sizer etc.
• Protocol and Report preparation for Method Validation.
• Raw data review of Development and Validation. Knowledge of Basic concepts of QbD.
• Literature search, DMF review and Knowledge of ICH guidelines.
[email protected] & [email protected]