Amneal Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring B.pharm,M.Pharm for Quality Control AT Ahmedabad .Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control
- Designation:Officer/Senior Officer/Executive
- Education: B Pharm/M Sc./B Sc
- Experience:2 to 7 years
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Mask will be mandatory for all
- Do not attend interview if suffering from any health issue (Cold, Cough, Fever or Sore Throat)
Time & Venue:
8th August , 8.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Oral Solid Dosage Unit| SEZ-Matoda Pharmez | Village: Matoda| Ahmedabad | Gujarat
Contact – Aartiba Gadhavi
Department : Quality Control
Designation: Officer/Senior Officer/Executive
Qualification: B Pharm/M Sc./B Sc
Total Experience: 3 to 7 years
Desired Profile :
- To perform analysis Finished Product, In-process and Stability samples as per respective STPs/SOPs/Specifications/protocols & Pharmacopoeial requirement as applicable
- Have exposure on operation, calibration, Qualification and maintenance of laboratory instruments / equipment.
- Have exposure for the preparation of calibration & Preventive maintenance schedule of laboratory instruments / equipments.
- Should have knowledge for the preparation, handling & management of working/reference standards etc. as per requirements.
- Should have knowledge for the SOP’s, STP’s and GTP’s preparation.
- Should have QMS activities knowledge i.e. Change control, Deviations and CAPAs.
- Have exposure for the preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions/reagents and to maintain related documents.
- Specific exposure on XRPD, LCMS, GCMS, ICPMS, AAS, Method development, Method Validation
- Knowledge to operate various analytical instruments – UV-VIS spectrometer, KF titration, dissolution test apparatus, Autotitrator, FTIR spectrometer, HPLC
- Knowledge to perform all quality control activities with compliance to cGxP for instrumental, chemical and physical analysis
The candidate with good communication, inter personal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements are essential (Preferred 21 CFR compliance)
Only Interested & Relevant candidates may share their updated profile with email@example.com
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.