AstraZeneca Walk-in interview 2021 for Junior Web Development Specialist At Chennai.AstraZeneca Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:AstraZeneca
- Post Name: Junior Web Development Specialist
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Location: Chennai
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Junior Web Development Specialist in AstraZeneca !
- Creation of registration web sites and emails in Cvent – templates and unique sites
- Contribute to defining the end-to-end process for the creation of the websites and emails
- Oversee all aspects of development/configuration, testing and release of the delegate management components in Cvent for each meeting (website and email)
- Resolve issues related to the content or execution of the delegate management web sites and emails
- Proactively identify how to leverage new delegate management capabilities within Cvent, provide recommendations and support incorporating the same into the service as agreed with GME Operations Director
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of overall experience
- 0-2 years experience with web development (HTML, CSS, etc)
- Strong technical acumen & self learning
- Able to devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environment is desirable
- Experience with meeting industry technology (StarCite, CVENT) may be added advantage
- Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations may be added advantage
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a meaningful impact. Everything we do matters.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply
AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England.