Bajaj Nutraceuticals Walk-in Interview 2021 B.Pharma/B.sc/M.sc for Head-QA At Roorkee (Uttarakhand) .Bajaj Nutraceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Head-QA
- Qualification: B.Pharma/B.sc/M.sc
- Experience:10 to 20 years
Job Description: Bajaj Nutraceuticals Hiring For Head-QA !
Important Details :
- Location: Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Salary:₹ 50,000 – 1,00,000 P.A.
- Contact person: ANKIT SHARMA ( 6398614893 )
- Post of date: 12/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Head-QA , Bajaj Nutraceuticals
- Date :15th November – 24 November , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue :WALK IN FACTORY ADDRESS- 328 M, RAIPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA, BHAGWANPUR, ROORKEE-247661 (view on Map)
- Manages daily operations of the Quality Assurance department. Set and communicate priorities to staff. Supervise daily operations of Quality Control and Production departments.
- Having strong and in-depth knowledge of regulation related to Nutraceuticals/Food Supplement and Herbal products inline with FSSAI regulation and schedule.
- Having knowledge about NI value and its calculation to be included in Nutraceuticals product artwork.
- In-depth knowledge about ingredients and its quantity as per the FSSAI guideline for Nutraceuticals products. Should have knowledge of contaminations and toxins related to Nutra/Food products.
- Should be familiar with the CGMP, ISO, HACCP, NABL, HALAL & NSF certification.
- Develop and conduct appropriate GMP/ISO/HACCP training and compliance for all levels of personnel involved in the manufacturing and release of raw materials and final product.
- Ensures continuous improvement and effectiveness of the quality management system. Provide oversight and input into the relevant quality systems and standards including: change control, documentation systems, Quality procedures, standards, and policies, product complaint management, internal and external audit programs, CAPAs Corrective Action and Preventative Action, Material Review Boards, and Vendor Risk Management.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting GMP internal audits. Routinely review the GAP analysis resulted from internal audit and address compliances with appropriate team members.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Manage final review and approval of Master Batch Records, Manufacturing Batch Records, Product Release, SOPs, Change Control Documentation, Audit Reports, Validation Documentation, Product Specifications, R&D Testing Protocols, and Supplier Qualifications.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Ensure quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations. Ensure accurate response and documentation of non-conformances and the implementation of appropriate corrective action plans.
- Manage third party inspections and audits, including regulatory inspections, findings and follow-up.
- Member of site development group with primary responsibility for quality recommendations regarding laboratory and factory design.
- Support and participate in the Company’s project teams and assist with project scheduling to assure that timelines and deadlines are met efficiently and economically.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to Head Quality Operations regarding the status of quality objectives, projects, and goals.
- Hire, manage, and develop Quality Assurance staff and to support the companys goals and objectives. Conduct employee performance evaluations; assist in setting goals and objectives in alignment with the overall company goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System is desirable.
Bajaj Nutraceuticals an ISO, FSMS & GMP Certified Org., Bajaj Nutraceuticals provide contract manufacturing for wide range of products. As a trustworthy nutraceuticals company,