Biocon Biologics Walk-in Interview 2021 B.tech,B.sc,B.com.B.pharma,BA for SCM – Warehouse Operation – Executive At Bangalore/Bengaluru. Biocon Biologics Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: SCM – Warehouse Operation – Executive
- Qualification: B.tech,B.sc,B.com.B.pharma,BA
- Experience:02 to 5 years
Job Description: Biocon Biologics Hiring For SCM – Warehouse Operation – Executive !
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date: 19/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview SCM – Warehouse Operation – Executive , Biocon Biologics
- Date :21st November , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue: Radisson Hyderabad Hitech City Gachibowli Hyderabad 500081
Roles and Responsibilities
- Degree / PG Degree with 1 to 4 years of relevant experience in WH Operations (Receipts, Storage & Dispensing to Production, QMS Documentation Procedures, Temperature & DP Monitoring, Equipment Calibration & Qualification process & Good housekeeping practices)
- Knowledge of CGMP, GDP,QMS,& EHS practices
- Must have worked on SAP & MS Office
- Good Communication Skills, specially English (both written & Oral)
List of activities performed within each responsibility area
Receipt of Materials, accounting in SAP & put away as per Storage condition of materials.
Ensure proper Storage, Housekeeping, Equipment calibration as per defined schedules
Execution and reporting of physical stock verification and reconcile the differences if any
Monitoring temperature and relative humidity across warehouse.
Picking of Process Orders, Dispensing to Production Units & other issues & updation in SAP
At Biocon Biologics, we are creating a model for the future of healthcare for all. We are a leading company in the biosimilars revolution where patients come first. Our ambition is to impact a billion lives and we do this by fostering a culture of affordable innovation, patient centricity and disruptive thinking.