- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
- Department: Analytical R&D
- Education: M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience:5-9 years
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )
- Contact:Sandhya ,Kiran
- Email id:email@example.com.
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.
Job Description:We are conducting Walk-In interview on Sunday, 03-Oct-2021 for the positions in Analytical R&D department (PDMO & CRO).
Walk-In details :
9th October , 10 AM onwards
Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map)
Contact – Sandhya
Job Description :
Position Name : Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
Department : Analytical R&D
Qualification : M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry/Organic chemistry)
Experience : 3-9 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and
Should support to the Process Research team and should have at least one of the below req. skillset.
1. LC-MS/MS – Performing Development for Genotoxic Impurities.(Performing validations will be an advantage)
2. GC/GC-HS – GC Method development for in-process samples, residual solvents and content methods.
3. HPLC Method development
and In-process validations – > HPLC Routine analysis, execution of method developments, mini validations, method transfers.
>Knowledge on Review of analytical data. Preparation and review of analytical weekly updates.
>Preparation of documents like SOPs, Spec and MOAs, Protocols and Reports.
>Standards qualifications, Analysis of impurities, Physical Characterizations, Residue Content, Stability Studies etc
4. HPLC & Documentations – HPLC Routine analysis (Raw materials, In-Process and Intermediates) and Calibrations.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry)
Experience: 3-9 years of relevant experience in Analytical R&D.
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.