Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain. Overall, Chemveda is a preferred contract research partner for a number of big pharmas, virtual and small biotechs, agrochemical companies, and academic institutions and also the start-ups looking for a one-stop-shop running the show for them, with top notch problem solving skills. Working with a diverse set of clientele located across the US, Europe, and Asia we have an emphasis on seamless and prompt communication and data sharing in a protected environment.
We are conducting Walk-In interview on Friday, 19-Nov-2021 for the positions in Analytical R&D department (PDMO).
Walk-In details :
Date & Time – 19 Nov 2021 (10 AM to 12 PM)
Venue: Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.
Job Description :
- Position Name: Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
- Department: Analytical R&D
- Qualification: M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry/Organic chemistry)
Experience : 4-9 years of relevant experience.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
Should support to the Process Research team and should have at least one of the below req. skillset.
1. LC-MS/MS – Performing Development for Genotoxic Impurities.(Performing validations will be an advantage)
2. GC/GC-HS – GC Method development for in-process samples, residual solvents and content methods.
3. HPLC Method development
and In-process validations – > HPLC Routine analysis, execution of method developments, mini validations, method transfers.
>Knowledge on Review of analytical data. Preparation and review of analytical weekly updates.
>Preparation of documents like SOPs, Spec and MOAs, Protocols and Reports.
>Standards qualifications, Analysis of impurities, Physical Characterizations, Residue Content, Stability Studies etc
4. HPLC & Documentations – HPLC Routine analysis (Raw materials, In-Process and Intermediates) and Calibrations.
Kindly carry the below documents:
- Updated Resume.
- Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
- Passport size Photo.
- 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate profile
- Qualification: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry)
- Experience: 4-9 years of relevant experience in Analytical R&D