Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team, able infrastructure and client specific business models, enabling us to provide quality R&D services across the drug discovery and development value chain. Overall, Chemveda is a preferred contract research partner for a number of big pharmas, virtual and small biotechs, agrochemical companies, and academic institutions and also the start-ups looking for a one-stop-shop running the show for them, with top notch problem solving skills. Working with a diverse set of clientele located across the US, Europe, and Asia we have an emphasis on seamless and prompt communication and data sharing in a protected environment.
Chemveda Life Sciences is conducting walk-in drive for positions in Chemistry Services R&D department on 18 & 19 Dec, Saturday & Sunday from 10 AM to 3 PM at Serene Stay, Ahmedabad.
- Positions: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
- Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience: 2 to 10 years of CRO industry experience
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Please refer the below flyer for details.
We are conducting Walk-In interviews on Saturday,18-12-2021 & Sunday,19-12-2021 for positions in Medicinal Chemistry Services department(CRO).
Walk-In details :
Interview Venue: Hotel 440 A serene stay, Paldi Rd, opp V S Hospital, Madalpur Gam, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380006.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Date: Saturday,18-12-2021 & Sunday,19-12-2021
Time : 10:00 AM to 16:00 PM
Job Description :
- Positions: Research Associate /Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist
- Department: Medicinal Chemistry Services
- Division: Synthesis
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience: 2-10 years of relevant experience.
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward the resume to
Kindly carry the below documents:
- Updated Resume.
- Last three months payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
- Passport size Photo.
- 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Required Candidate profile:
- Qualification: M.Sc (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
- Experience: 2-10 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.