Chemveda Life Sciences Walk-in interview 2021.Chemveda Life Sciences Notification full detailes below.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate/SRA
- Department : Chemistry Services
- Education: M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry)
- Experience:2 to 7 years
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Uppal )
- Openings: 15
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview.
Time & Venue:
31st July , 10 AM onwards
Chemveda Life Sciences, Plot# B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad. (view on Map)
Contact – Sandhya
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In dates can forward the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the interview.
Kindly carry the below documents:
Last three months payslips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
Passport size Photo.
1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 1-8 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry fromCRO Industry.
Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry.