Gandhigram Rural Institute founded by two dedicated disciples and contemporaries of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr.G.Ramachandran and Dr.T.S.Soundaram Ramachandran, has as its foundation Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary philosophy of Nai Talim, which effectively bridges the cognitive and practical dimensions, and focuses on the holistic development of learners, with an emphasis on skill development through value-based education, rooted in indigenous cultures and traditions. Since its establishment in 1956, GRI has been unstintingly contributing to higher education and has successfully pioneered rural higher education.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 02
Name of the Department : Dr.T.S. Soundaram Health Centre
Gender : Male/ Female
Consolidated Salary per month : Rs. 7,700/-
Qualificatlon as per GRI Recruitment Rules
1. D. Pharm / B.Pharm from recognized University or Institution.
2. Registered with State Pharmacy Council.
3. Minimum 3 years work experience in relevant field.
4. Age limit less than 30 years.
Walk in Interview
Venue : Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
Date : 28.07.2021
Time : 10.30 A.M
1. The Candidates are requested to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail. ‘
2. The Candidates are informed to download the Registration Form and bring the filled-in form at the time of Interview.
Application Form & More Info>>