Genpact Recruitment 2021 Bachelor’s degree required in science for Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs At India-Mumbai.Genpact Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree required in science
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs !
Important Details :
- Post of date: 17/11/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Identify the regulatory submission requirements, based on regulatory guidelines.
- Liaise with local country regulatory teams to verify the submission requirements
- Plan the due dates, and coordinate the on-time delivery of the renewal content, to meet regulatory requirements
- Review the submission content for accuracy and completion against the submission requirements
- Coordinate team review, electronic content publishing, and release of the submission content
- Ensure all required submission content is obtained
- Support response to health authority questions or local subsidiary requests for additional information to support the submission