HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 7 manufacturing units, 7 subsidiary companies, 22 regional offices and having presence in more than 115 countries, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Deputy Manager (Operations)
No of Posts : 08
JAMMU & KASHMIR – 02
ASSAM – 02
BIHAR – 01
HIMACHAL PRADESH – 01
MADHYA PRADESH – 01
JHARKHAND – 01
1) Monitoring & Control of Sales/ Collection of assigned regions
2) Monitoring & Control of inventories of outlets in assigned regions
3) Compliance of legal requirements
4) Maintaining proper discipline of outlets
5) Development of Business
6) Proper Cash management
7) Laisoning with all the stakeholders
8) Should be having a keen eye on business
Maximum Age : 40 years as on 01.07.2021
Consolidated pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement) : Rs.25, 000 to 45, 000 per month (Deputy Manager)
(The consolidated pay will be fixed within the pay range depending on the qualification, experience and the current pay drawn by the candidate. The consolidated pay will be inclusive of all allowances and benefits).
Essential : BPham/ DPharm
Additional : Preference will be given to candidates having MPharm/ MBA
Post Qualification Experience
Essential : BPharm with minimum 3 years post Qualification experience/ DPharm with minimum 5 years post Qualification experience
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last Date : 28th July, 2021
Reference Code : HLL/HR/016/2021