- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Ipca Laboratories ltd
- Post Name: Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL
- Qualification : B.Pharm,M.pharm
- Experience:01 – 6 years
- Location: Indore, Pithampur
- Contact: 07292667008
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execution of ANDA / Site transfer batches and Scale Up Batches.
- To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report.
- To coordinate with various departments like Production, Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related functions.
- To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records, environmental monitoring records and all relevant departmental records.
- To maintain minimum spares as listed for granulation, compression and coating equipment.
- To check the facility and equipment with respect to MMD.
- Process Knowledge of either Dry Granulation, Wet Granulation, Extrusion, Spheronization, Compression, Wurster coating.
- Preparation of Exhibit and Scale up batch protocol and Report
- Knowledge of Performance Qualification, Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification.
- Basic Fundamentals of Technology Transfer and Product Development guidelines.
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over.