Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others.
Greetings from IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of AQA / Lab QA Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Job Responsibilities: –
- Handling of OOS, OOT, Deviation, Incident, CCP and CAPA.
- Preparation of Investigation Report for Lab QMS.
- Review of Audit trail electronic data of QC instrument..
- Preparation SOP & Protocol, Trend Data etc.
- Performing of risk assessment document of QC activities.
- To handle and approval of Change Control Proposals
- Knowledge of data backup and backup verification.
- Need to review the documents of RM, PM, FP and Stability.
- Handling of Method Development and Method Verification activities.
- Need to face Customer Audit & Internal Audit.
Experience:- 6 – 10 Years
Qualifications:- M.Sc, B.Sc M.Sc
Job Location:- Pithampur – SEZ
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.