Mitocon Biopharma is a global contract research organization serving the pharmaceutical, bio pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer healthcare industries. By offering high quality, value-add client specific solutions to meet current and future development needs. Mitocon Biopharma is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments and we are always coded to care. From clinical trials to regulatory, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do, “this is our commitment to bringing medicines to patients faster through the provision of high quality data capture, analysis and reporting”. Our global pharmacovigilance team is comprised of physicians, pharmacists and other medically trained professionals.
Huge Openings for Pharmacovigilance Medical Information Contact Center.(MICC)–Night shift
- Shift Timings: 05:00p.m to 02:00a.m
- Location: Hyderabad
- Designation: DSA-I/DSA-II–MICC(Medical information contact center)
- Experience: 2-3yrs
- Qualification: Pharm.D/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
- Managing the team members in delivering the daily activities .
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Application of appropriate technical, quality strategies and standards to deliver the activities as per client requirements.
- Monitoring overall progress of all the projects and utilization of resources appropriately.
- Regular planning and monitoring of the projects and intimate to senior management if there are any escalations.
- Support in writing activities-standard operating procedures, work instructions and process related documents.
- Determining the root cause analysis for deviations any proposing appropriate CAPA.
- Performing monthly review of individual team members and providing feedback.
- Receipt of call/source documents from different sources and documentation.
- Quality review of daily reports and logs as per Standard operating procedures.
- To arrange and lead team huddles.
NOTE: ICSR WHO ARE DOING QUALITY REVIEW AND INTERESTED FOR MICC CAN ALSO APPLY.
interested candidates kindly call on 9154383165 (No Calls on Saturdays and Sundays) or share your resume to [email protected]