- Important Vacancy details:
- Company name: MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd
- Post Name: Analytical Research & Development ( AR&D – API ) – Method Development
- Position :Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager
- Qualification : MSc Analytical Chemistry – 2020/2021 passed out
- Experience:0 to 5 years
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Openings: 50
- Contact Number:+91-8452304799/4899040-30438786
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interview..
Date of Interview :
7th October from 9 AM onwards onwards
Venue Details : MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., MSN R&D center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru, Sangareddy (view on Map)
Walk- In Drive for Analytical Research & Development ( AR&D – API ) – Method Development & Method Validation Experience Department .in API Division- R&D Center.
Experience AR&D Method Development NMR/GC-MS/LC-MS/HPLC/GC-MS/Mass Spectrometry/ Ion Chromatography /Preparative- HPLC / NMR//Peptide AR&D Department – API . . in API Division-R&D Center.
Experience : 0 to 8 Years API – AR&D Method Development
Department : Analytical R&D – Method Development (Only AR&D Experience in API )
(Analytical Research & Development) Method Development & Method Validation Analytical Research & Development -API
AR&D – Method Development & Method Validation -HPLC /GCMS / LCMS / GC / Mass Spectrometry /Ion Chromatography / Preparative HPLC Method Development/Transfer/validation/documentation, Regular Analysis for raw materials, Intermediates & APIs by HPLC, Method Development Activates.
About Company :MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.