MSN Laboratories (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk In Drive Packaging & Development for Formulation Div @ Kothur
We are looking for candidates those who have experience in Packaging & Development.
- Qualification :- Diploma / BSC / B Pharmacy / MSC / M Pharmacy
- Department :- Packaging & Development
- Experience :- 3 to 8 Years
- Division :- Pharma Formulation
Job Description :-
- Development of Primary, secondary and tertiary packaging Materials for commercial.
- Preparation of documents like BOMs, Master Packaging Records & Palletization.
- Technical Support for the Artwork development for printed packaging materials.
- Technical support for implementation of Softwares and Hardwares for Track and Trace (Serialization) Project.
- New vendors development for different types of packaging materials.
- Co-ordination with sourcing team for getting the new packaging materials samples and conducting the machine trials before implementing the same.
- Trouble shooting and effective rectification of issues related to process and usage of packaging materials.
- Trouble shooting at Production packing.
- Conducting Machine trials for Alternative Vendor Development for packaging materials.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Initiation of Change controls related to Packaging Development activities.
- Initiation and review of Deviations and CAPAs related to Packaging Development activities.
- Technical support to Marketing, QA, QC, RA, Production, Planning and Purchase departments in day to day activities.
- Technical inputs to vendors for print proof and shade card approval, Vendor visits for online approvals.
Interview Date:- 14.05.2022
Interview Time :- 9AM TO 12PM
MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd |
Formulation Unit -2 |
Sy. No 1277&1319 -1324|
Telangana – 509216
Contact :- 04030449251 | 9200 | 8701