Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.sc,M.sc,B.pharma,M.pharma,B.tech,Diploma for Research Chemist/ Research Associate / SRA / Associate Scientist/Shift Safety Officer At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Analytical R&D
- Post Name: Research Chemist/ Research Associate / SRA / Associate Scientist/Shift Safety Officer
- Qualification: B.sc,M.sc,B.pharma,M.pharma,B.tech,Diploma
- Experienced: 02-7 yrs
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Neuland Laboratories Limited Hiring For Research Chemist/ Research Associate / SRA / Associate Scientist/Shift Safety Officer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date: 29/03/2022
- Contact:Md Shahab Alam ( 9154208892 )/S. Bharathi ( 08455671512
- Interview Date:30 March – 8th April
- Interview Time:,9.30 AM – 2.30 PM
- Venue: Neuland Laboratories Limited, R&D Centre, Survey No. 488G &489 A, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road, Bonthapally Village, Gummadidala Mandal, Sangareddy Dist. 502313, Telangana.
- Venue:Survey No. 10, Plot No. 3-72, IDA Gaddapotharam Village Jinnaram Mandal, Sangareddy Dist IDA, Gaddapotharam Rd, Telangana 502325
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
Dept – Analytical R&D
Position – Research Chemist/ Research Associate / SRA / Associate Scientist
Qualification – M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry) /M. Pharma / B. Pharma
Experience – 2- 7 Years
Preferrable – HPLC, GC, Method development, Method Validation, ICPMS
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the Mock Drill Schedule & Conduct and coordinate the Mock Drills.
- Issue the work permits and monitoring.
- Find out the unsafe acts and conditions, completed it as per Hierarchy.
- Daily checking the fire hydrant operational condition as per frequent.
- Internal audits Planning, Conduct and review of audit compliance.
- Prepare the Dos & Dont s for critical operations.
- Issue the work permits and Supervision.
- Given to Induction Training for new Employees/Contract Employees.
- Investigation the accident, Incident, near miss and coordinate with Sr. Manager- EHS and Prepare the CAPA.
- Coordinate the Safety committee meeting and prepare the Minutes of Meeting.
- Given to the shop floor Meeting, PEP talk and Tool box talk.
- Coordinate the Safety Equipment servicing and Maintenance with Third Party personnels.
- Monitoring the work place monitoring as on schedule.
- Follow the SOP check lists as per SOP frequency and completed.
- Monitoring the products static electricity before starting the drying activities.
- Prepare the MIS backup monthly wise.
- Fire extinguishers and fire hydrant system checking as per schedule.
Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry needs.