TATA Chemicals Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.E. / Masters in Chemistry for Team Member – Quality Assurance At Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. TATA Chemicals Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Member – Quality Assurance
- Qualification: B.E. / Masters in Chemistry
- Experienced:05 to 7 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: TATA Chemicals Ltd Hiring For Team Member – Quality Assurance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Post of date:09/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Key responsibilities:
- To implement Analytical assurance processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain good Quality practices and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- To validate all QC & Micro Laboratory equipments.
- Participate in Audits like Vendor Audits, Internal and External Audits.
- To ensure Quality and Safety data entry, trending reports and training records.
- SOP and Document Control Program: Review, update and maintain Quality Manual. Organize and maintain all SOP’s and related documents (authors and revision dates), and enter all documents into shared drive. Notify managers and team leaders when revisions of procedures are due.
- Ensure hygiene standards and comply with all certification bodies and regulations.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business
- Critical Success Factors:
- QA standards & processes at food, pharma and dairy industry
- Regulatory requirements – USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg and 3A..
- Essential Attributes:
- Analytical assurance
- Qualification (QC Micro Lab equipments)
- Compliance (Vendor audits, Internal & External audits)
- Validation: (Method)
- Training capabilities to team
- Knowledge on Deviation,CCF,CAPA
- GDP ( Preparation of SOPs, Qualification & Validation protocols)
- Desired Attributes:
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Laboratory Inventory Management System
- Qualification: B.E. / Masters in Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Food Technology from a reputed institute/university.
Experience : 5-7 years of experience in relevant field preferably from food, dairy, nutrition, nutraceutical and pharma industry. Understanding and working knowledge of USFDA, EPA, USDA, Kosher Codex Ehedg, 3A is a must. Should work in shift duty.
TATA Chemicals Ltd (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), TATA Chemicals Ltd combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.