|Opening At Ipca Laboratories For Technology Transfer (PDL) In Formulation Manufacturing|
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd is looking for competent personnel to be a part of Technology Transfer Department for our Formulations plant based at Pithampur SEZ
Qualification: B.pharm / M. pharm
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Area Tech transfer / PDL
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Execution of ANDA/ Site transfer batches and Scale Up
2. To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report.
3. To coordinate with various departments like Production,
Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related functions.
4. To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records, environmental monitoring records.
5. To maintain minimum spares as listed for granulation,
compression and coating equipment. 6. To check the facility and equipment with respect to
7. Process Knowledge of either Dry Granulation, Wet
Granulation, Extrusion, Spheronization, Compression,
8. Preparation of Exhibit and Scale up batch protocol and Report
9. Knowledge of Performance Qualification, Installation
Qualification and Operational Qualification.
10. Basic Fundamentals of Technology Transfer Product Development guidelines.
Ipca Laboratories Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 07292667008 E No: 108