Rusan Pharma Ltd Recruitment 2021 B.Sc/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology for Chemist to Officer – Micro. At Gandhidham.Rusan Pharma Ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chemist to Officer – Micro.
- Qualification: B.Sc/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology
- Experience:01 to 5 years
Job Description: Rusan Pharma Ltd Hiring For Chemist to Officer – Micro. !
Important Details :
- Location: Gandhidham
- Post of date: 12/11/2021
- Contact:Rahul Pokar-9016868523
- Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Microbiological analysis of Raw material, finished product, in-process, stability samples, cleaning validation samples.
- Maintenance of instrument/equipments and logs of Microbiology section.
- Sampling and analysis of water.
- Media preparation, sterilization, decontamination & documentation
- Calibration of analytical instruments/equipment’s.
- Review and maintenance of media stock.
- Maintenance of reference cultures and culture suspension, sub-culturing, culture purity test.
- Environmental monitoring. Active air sampling & passive air sampling. Surface monitoring.
- Performance of growth promotion test of inhouse media and ready to use media.
- Autoclave operation and yearly validation of HPHV autoclave.
- Handling of newtronic software for incubator printouts.
- Indenting and submitting log books.
- Antibiotic assay by diffusion method.
- Calibration of milliflex pump, water bath, micropipette.
Rusan is a research driven pharmaceutical company having its Manufacturing Units in India and Worldwide Marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulation, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates. The company has its own Research & Development centre at Kandivli (west), Mumbai, state of the art, Bulk Manufacturing Plant at Ankleshwar and Formulation plant at Dehradun and SEZ, Kandla having approval of MHRA (UK), MCC (SA) and other International Health Authorities. March 2008 – 82 Crs., Expected by March 2009 €“ 150 Crs.