Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW – SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDS LIMITED, BARODA
- FUNCTION : REGULATORY AFFAIRS – API
- JOB LOCATION : BARODA AND MUMBAI
- QUALIFICATION : M.SC/M.PHARM HAVING EXPERIENCE IN RA API.
- EXPERIENCE RANGE : FOR BARODA LOCATION : 2 – 4 YEARS
- FOR MUMBAI LOCATION : 3-7 YEARS
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Experienced in API Regulatory affairs , Drug Master File compilation , submission , deficiency response & life cycle management for all major regulated and emerging markets.
2. Good understanding of Chemistry and ICH Guidance.
Freshers need not apply.
Candidates who are unable to attend may please share their cvs on Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE : 28TH NOVEMBER 2021, SUNDAY | TIME : 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
VENUE : SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDS LIMITED, R&D CENTRE, NEAR HCG HOSPITAL, SUN PHARMA ROAD, BARODA – 390016