Syngene International Ltd Walk-in Interview 2021M.Sc in Chemistry for Discovery Chemistry At Bengaluru / Hyderabad. Syngene International Ltd, Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Discovery Chemistry
- Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 10 years
- Last date to apply: 25-Dec-21
Job Description: Syngene International Ltd Hiring For Discovery Chemistry !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad
- Note:Please apply on the above links or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Post of date:16/12/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview Discovery Chemistry , Syngene International Ltd
Interview Dates:-19-Dec-21 & 26-Dec-21, Sunday, 09:00 AM on wards (MS Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior)
1. Req ID 30041 – Associate Scientist – Bangalore
Click https://bit.ly/3m6k1WB for detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 36265 – Senior research Associate – Bangalore
Click https://bit.ly/3m6TdW4 for detailed Job Description
3. Req ID 37855 – Associate Scientist – Hyderabad
Click https://bit.ly/3e9InKR for detailed Job Description
4. Req ID 34854 – Research Associate /Senior Research Associate – Bangalore
Click https://bit.ly/3EU4eBw for detailed Job Description
5. Req ID 35728 – Senior Research Associate – Hyderabad
Click https://bit.ly/3DXaQ0K for detailed Job Description
We are hiring! Here is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high-performing team for bringing new solutions to drug discovery and changing people’s lives under our collaborative programs. Join us for a virtual recruitment drive on 19-Dec-21 & 28-Dec-21 for multiple openings in Discovery Chemistry for R&D requirements.
Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.