Cadila Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021 B.Pharma for Regulatory Affairs At Ahmedabad .Cadila Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Your resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs
- Role:Executive/ Sr. Executive RA/Manager / Sr. Manager RA
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience:5 to 10 years
Job Description: Cadila Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Regulatory Affairs !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date: 17/11/2021
- Note:Interested candidates can share cv on email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Collaborate and manage all relevant regulatory activities related to registration of products in Latin American countries including but not limited to o Review of technical documents
- Preparation and review of registration, renewal dossiers and variation documents as per current guidance applicable in respective countries o
- Timely response to customer and regulatory queries
- o Arrange administrative documents required in dossier submission
- o Arrange registration samples, standards as required •
- Ensure commercial batches are manufactured and labelled as per the approved documentation •
- Provide regular updates regarding the progress of registrations to the department head
- • Coordinate with other departments and work professionally as a team member
- • Train subordinates in regulatory requirements and applicable guidance’s
- • Work with commercial team w.r.t business development activities and timely submission of tender applications
- • Main database on registrations in Latin America
- • Support other regulatory activities as assigned by the reporting manager and head of the department.
Required Prior Experience: •
- Minimum 4 years of experience in submission and approval of generic applications in Latin American countries.
- Experience in Peru, Chile and Mexico is a must.
- • Direct, hands on experience of preparation of dossiers and life cycle management • Understanding of distribution of product in the market, recalls, handling complaints
One of the largest privately held pharmaceutical companies in India, headquartered at Ahmedabad.